Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lots of Emails!

I love getting emails from followers about 2 posts.

First, from my transportation tags (original post here). I get lots of requests for these! I love helping out my fellow teachers, and I love that ya'll love these tags :) Click the picture to get Car Rider, Day Care, Afterschool Care, Bus Riders, Van Riders, Walkers and Bike Riders, plus blank tags if you have something different you need to write. This is a pdf but you can easily print off blank ones and write on them or add a text box to them :)





The next post I have been recieving lots of emails about is my behavior calendars (original post here). I know my school's schedule is not the same as yours, so I am posting the word files so you can edit these to match your schedule. Keep in mind, if you don't have the fonts I used, you will need to download them to see this file in this format. I used "howser" and "smiley monster" from Kevin and Amanda. I also used apple casual (that was already on my mac). Of course you can change the fonts too :)




I uploaded these via dropbox so if any of them do not work, please let me know :) You should just have to click the download button in the top right-hand corner to save on your computer.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the inspiration! Love it.

    ✣ Miss Nelson✣
    Miss Nelson’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these, the behaviour file will be great for in my class this year.

    ✿ Judith
    teaching with J

    ReplyDelete